Sunday, April 7, 2019

Week 11 progress

For this week week I started work on the terrain map of my game. I feel I have fallen behind on my schedule as I planned to have the map/level design of my game finished. It can be difficult working on your own but I plan to do a lot of work on this project in the next few weeks before the final deadline.

When creating the level design based on TUD Blanchardstown, I have been using an assets pack blockout which contains block items to use for creating buildings and other objects in the game. The image below is work based on the f block building. Its not final and there is still more work to be done.


A lot of work is to be done and I hope to have everything I want for the final deadline.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ciaran!
    Thanks for the feedback on my blog! In my opinion, making a game based around TUD Blanchardstown is a very original idea. You shouldn't worry if you're a little behind on developing the game because there's plenty of time to work on it over the Easter break. I agree it can be difficult working on your own, perhaps you could shorten the size of the game map if you still struggling for time. Do you plan on making every building on campus or just a select few? I'm sure making a game this time around will be easier for you because we spent so much time developing a game last semester. I hope you catch up with the game's development over the break because I'm looking forward to the finished version!

    ReplyDelete