Sunday, September 30, 2018

Assignments



I've been on blogger for the past week, doing work and getting to know how to use blogger more. Now week 2 is coming with new assignments coming. This is all very different than other courses as all the work is done here and we read lecture notes for assignments online.

Some upcoming assignments that I am looking forward to are the Unity3D work and Project work. The Unity3D work is practical based tutorials to allow me to practice the fundamentals of Unity3D and this is something I haven't worked on before so I am excited to see how this works and what I'll learn. I'll be working on a semester-long project and I'm always keen to see with what I can do for projects.

There are extra credit assignments that can help. I will definitely be doing these extra assignments as I'm happy to gain extra credits that can help me if I miss out on work or want to be sure to get the best possible grade. Some assignments that interest me are the Wikipedia Trails and Growth Mindset work. I will be looking into these when I can.
Lot More work to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment