Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Workshop 01

     

                                         Workshop 1


The first questions given to us in our first lecture was very familiar as last year were asked the same questions around semester 2. I thought moodle was very helpful through the year as it had all the work we had to do on it and all the notes from lectures we needed. One thing I need to improve is starting work early and finish them early as last year I would leave the work late and felt pressure to finish them. When talking in groups, it was good to hear from other people on what they liked and hope is improved.

The traffic lights exercise was tricky I have to say. Even in a group, myself and others struggled as we just thought it was cars go when light turns green and stop when red but their was more to it. I couldn't really figure out the solution to this exercise. I felt like the exercise didn't really help me with anything as I didn't really learn or gain anything. Usually when in a group I feel you would eventually figure out the solution together but not this time. Hopefully I might get some feedback that explains what I missed in this traffic lights exercise.

It was an interesting start to this course. Most of the work that will be done is going to be on this blog which at first hearing I wasn't very excited about. But after spending some time on this blog, I feel a lot more confident in doing work here. For the first week, there is a good bit work to do on this blog but I'm sure after some time, myself and others will be fine with whatever work is given.

I'm looking forward to this course and hope to do well in the end.

                                                                      Flickr Image


No comments:

Post a Comment