Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

For this blog, it is about the blog commenting and feedback assignments I've done so far this semester.

Feedback In
Receiving comments from others doing the same work is very good. I like seeing what people think of my work and what they think I can improve on. I've been receiving some good feedback that has given me ideas for my project. Thinking of new ideas from the comments is the best thing about receiving them as others will help give ideas I never thought of. Hearing positive feedback is motivating as I do get this feeling a lot which is that people are not going like what I have but I feel a lot more comfortable now.

Feedback Out
I hope my comments are helpful. Reading other students work is very interesting and its great to see the great ideas others have for their projects. I try to give my best opinion and ideas that may help others to improve. When giving feedback, I've noticed some things I have missed in my work which helps me learn more. I do feel I should be a little more critical as this could help others improve more. For the quality of me giving feedback, I would say they could be better but I am happy with feedback I have given and hope it helps.

Blog Comments
For the first weeks, I didn't do the feedback comments for some reason and I don't know why. It is an easy task and can help a lot. Its good to learn more about people and even discover what I have in common with them. I've seen some great introduction blogs and looking back at mine, I should have added a lot more. I feel when people look at my introduction blog, they may feel it is a rushed blog and they won't learn a whole about me. Even when looking at people's favourite game blog, they have talked about why its their favourite game while I only show an image of my favourite game and not let people know why its my favourite. When commenting on project blogs, getting my word count to 150 has taken me more time than I thought it would but I still manage to get 150 words in project blogs.

Looking Forward
I feel more comfortable commenting on other student's blogs now and look forward to seeing more of their progress. I'll try critique more when commenting on blogs. More blogs on my game project are needed for viewers to see and help give more ideas of what my game will look like in the end. I'm thinking about doing some new updated blogs for my game as like I said in my reading and writing blog, I have mixed feeling towards my project and I need to fix that. The blog comments and feedback have been helpful to me and I hope my comments have been helpful to others.

Enjoyed doing this blog and look forward to doing the next assignments in the coming weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment