Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Week 8 Progress

For this blog, it is about my progress in general so far.

Looking Back
For my progress so far, I feel I'm at at decent point with my marks and if I continue to do the upcoming assignments in the next few weeks, I'll be happy with my final grade in the end. I have missed a number of assignments which has caused me to miss out on some marks like the project blogs which has a good number of marks each week. My daily routine isn't like I planned back in week 1. I leave most of the work to the last minute which can stress me and cause me to make mistakes when doing my blogs. I always say to try and get the work done a day before they are due but don't always do that. Other module work has also caused this I feel and I need to plan better.

The class assignments I have enjoyed the most are the Unity tutorials. I like learning how to make games but I have missed some Unity assignments. It great to see that we can make games at home. Unfortunately I haven't been doing the extra credits options even though I keep saying I will. It would benefit me a lot more and I do hope to try get some done in the coming weeks.

Looking Forward
There are some changes I want to make. For my project, I've thought of making a 2D game but I'm thinking about changing to it to 3D first person game. I feel a 3D game would be the better option as I have watched a good number of Jimmy Vegas's tutorials while I'll need to watch a lot more tutorials for a 2D game. Some blogs I haven't published need to be done and I need to get back to doing the project blogs. I will try to know what I fully want for my final game soon.

                                                                     Image Link
               We're nearly at the end of the first semester but we still got to keep doing the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment