Sunday, October 7, 2018

Feedback Thoughts

Below are my thoughts about the articles I read on feedback.

1. Silence the Critical Voices in Your Head
When first reading this, it focused on what most people do which is being critical to work we do. I am always critical of my work and a lot of the time I say its not good or no-one is going to like what I've done.What I like most about this article is that I feel we can relate to this. We may think about the negatives more than the positives of something we do and we are afraid it won't be good in people's eyes. If we are told something negative about some work we do, this is actually good as can learn from our mistakes and do better the next time. People may not want to say anything negative about some one's work face to face but it is important to know what we can improve on.
Link to article

2.Why It's So Hard To Hear Negative Feedback
I enjoyed reading this article a lot. When we hear negative feedback, it may put us down and make us feel negative about ourselves. In the article, the best solution to hearing negative feedback, is trust and honesty which I agree on. When giving or receiving feedback, we should be honest about the good and bad as this will lead to improving in the future. After reading this article I feel more confident in myself and shouldn't be afraid to take criticism on work I do as it will only fuel me and hopefully others to do better in the future.
Link to article

                                                              Feedback is good.
                                                                 Link to Image

                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment