Thursday, October 18, 2018

Unity Tutorial 3

I enjoyed doing this tutorial for Unity this week. For the last two weeks I didn't blog about the first two tutorials but now I've caught back up in Unity. This tutorial involved making a clock that works in Unity. The notes given helped me work through the tutorial and it seemed like a lot at first but it actually didn't take that long to get what I needed in Unity which I really liked. The notes were very helpful as it also showed images of where I would need to place things in Unity and I was able to easily place the contents for the script in Unity.

Unfortunately their was one problem I had which was actually getting the arms of the clock to move. For some reason I wasn't able to get them to move even though I followed the instructions but I must have missed something. Should spend more time looking closely at the instructions next time. The camera for Unity is annoying as I struggled to get a clear view of what my clock looked like at times.

This tutorial was very helpful as I feel I have learned more about Unity. Still have a lot more to learn in Unity and hopefully the next tutorials will help me more.

                                                               
                                                                       Tutorial 3 work

No comments:

Post a Comment